· Age Criteria
To be eligible for admission to a certain class, your child needs to satisfy the age criteria.
|Nursery||3+ as on 31st March, of the year of joining school |
|KG||4+ as on March 31, of the year of joining school|
|Std. 1||5+ as on March 31, of the year of joining school|
For admissions from class 2 to class 9, the child must have a document showing he / she has passed the final examination of the lower class in the previous year.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Registration Form
▪ Copy of the Birth Certificate
▪ Copy of Report Card of previous year (only needed for admission from class 1 onwards) List of documents required at the time of admission:
▪ Recent 3 photographs of the student
▪ 2 photographs of the parent.
▪ Original TC from the previous school (for students seeking admission from class 2 onwards). ▪ Proof of residence.
▪ Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification
▪ Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, Extra Curricular activities. ▪ Aadhaar Card of student, mother and father.
▪ Medical certificate.